SHELVING FILTER DESIGN. FILTER DESIGN
SHELVING FILTER DESIGN. DURACRAFT HUMIDIFIER FILTER. FILTER MEDIA ROLLS
Shelving Filter Design
- An equalization (EQ) filter is a filter, usually adjustable, designed to compensate for the unequal frequency response of some other signal processing circuit or system.
- Decide upon the look and functioning of (a building, garment, or other object), typically by making a detailed drawing of it
- the act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan); "he contributed to the design of a new instrument"
- plan: make or work out a plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "plan an attack"
- Do or plan (something) with a specific purpose or intention in mind
- an arrangement scheme; "the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living"; "a plan for seating guests"
Focal CMS 65 2-way 6.5" Nearfield Shielded Studio Monitor Speaker
The CMS 65 is the reference of the CMS line. On its introduction at AES in San Francisco 2008, it immediately received the Excellence Award from the magazine Pro Audio Review due to its amazing size/price/performance ratio. Its extended response at 45Hz (-3dB) allows an installation without a subwoofer. Treble definition, midrange transparency and control of the midbass and bass registers are all key points of the CMS 65. The outstanding stability of the tonal balance, even at very high sound level, ensures very high quality when mastering. Note: Sold Individually.
M31 (NGC224) Andromeda in hydrogen alpha
I shot 8 hours x 15 minute sub exposures of M31 Andromeda using a Hydrogen Alpha (12nm) filter on the 3rd October with the idea of combining with my color image of M31. However as my RGB image now already has more than enough HII popping out all over I decided to shelve the idea because the end result looks just insane.
Date of Shoot 3rd October 2010
Camera: modified Canon 5D Mark II
32x15 min sub exposures using Astronomik 12nm Ha filter at 800ISO with flat and dark frames.
Scope: TMB130SS F7 Refractor using WO/TMB 2.7" Field Flattener.
Auto-guided with Orion Auto Guider on Stellarvue 10x60
Mount: Mountain Instruments MI-250 (pier mounted)
Image Acquired using Nebulosity II, stacked with Deep Sky Stacker and processed with Photoshop CS3.
Home on the range
Compact shelving ranges holds the science and engineering books at the Hesburgh Library at the University of Notre Dame. It was raining and I wanted to try this color from B&W technique, so the library was a nice dry place for my camera. This is my second attempt at trychromatic photography, this time an inside shot under fluorescent lighting. I used Tri-X 320 4x5 film in the Graflex Speed Graphic with the 127mm Ektar lens. Three successive photos were taken using a red Wratren 25 filter, a green
Wratten 58 filter and a blue Wratten 47B filter. The exposure time was 4 seconds at f/5.6. The film was developed in HC110 B. The scans were aligned in Photoshop CS5 and then channel merged to RGB. Some color correction was necessary.
graduated neutral density filter 77mm
dsl filter line
passenger compartment air filter
portable water purification filters
remote oil filter system
water shower filter
phone line filter for dsl
Post a comment